New Muslims Program: Part I
🤔Not sure if this is the right class for you?
Sit in on the first session and if you change your mind, we offer a full refund! That’s how confident we are that you will find our program beneficial. Low commitment and comprehensive!
Welcome to the highly anticipated first phase of our foundational program, specially crafted for both new Muslims and inquisitive non-Muslims eager to unlock the finer details of Islamic beliefs and practices. Delve into the heart of Islamic faith, rituals, spirituality, and character development.
Questions and discussions are highly encouraged throughout the class so students feel welcomed and are able to fully grasp the material.
Those who complete both Part I and II will receive a graduation certificate to attest to their understanding and satisfactory attendance of the program
Topics discussed in this coming semester:
- Session 1: What is Islam? The Fundamentals and Prophet Muhammad
- Session 2: Identity, Sin, and Repentance
- Session 3: Purification and Prayer- How, Why, and When?
- Session 4: Qur’an and the Afterlife
Watch clips of previous classes:
🎁A Gift from MECCA to You ($60 Value)
All registered students will receive a one-time gifted bookbag from M.E.C.C.A. full of essentials such as Islamic books, prayer rug, prayer book, kufi (male prayer cap), and istinja (self-purification) bottle. Delivery will occur towards the end of the semester.
Instructor and Timing
Class will be instructed by Ustadh Tariq Ameer and will be held on Saturdays from 10am to 12pm EST weekly from January 27 to February 17. Instructor Bio: https://meccacenter.com/ustadh-tariq-ameer/
Each session will be recorded on Zoom. Links to access the recordings will be sent to all via email.
Please note that the registration fee covers all sessions of the class.
- Early registration fee of $40 extended until January 20.
- Regular registration fee of $50 from January 21 and thereon.
Financial aid and payment plan options are also provided. Please note that, if approved, financial aid will cover the entire cost of the class and can only be applied towards only one class per semester per student. With a payment plan, the registration fee will be broken down into installments to be paid on different dates to ease the financial burden on the student.
- If you wish to apply for financial aid, please select the option, “Financial Aid” and complete the registration process.
- If you wish to do the payment plan option, please register here instead.
- Once complete, our registration team will contact you via email for the next steps.
Have further questions or encountering technical difficulties? Please email us at email@example.com.